Nest is a company which manufactures the home security equipment and devices. Nest Cam is one of the best products which provide you complete security. The Nest camera comes with updated software so that you can enjoy its advanced features.
The Nest Cam security camera helps you to look after your home and family in your absence. Nest Cam is designed with some advanced built in configurations. Shape and size of Nest Cam are very cute and compact.
Features of Nest Cam:
- Talk and listen– Nest Cam has built-in mic and speaker so that you can hear what is going on and response back by using the Nest app.
- Get alerts when something happens– You may not be able to always watch your video feed, so Nest Cam is designed with latest built in motion sensors that looks for motion and listens for sound. If something’s wrong, Nest Cam will send you a phone alert or an email alert with a key image from an event. And if you miss an alert then you can see photos of that activity of last three hours in the Nest app.
- Safe Video storage with Nest Aware – Nest Aware with Video History is a paid service that can help you to do more. Nest Cam is designed with cloud storage facility that can record video continuously up to 30 days in the cloud.
- Turn off the lights– Nest Cam has ‘Night Vision LED sensors’ that can help you to see your room at night.
- See every detail; even in the dark– You can stream clear HD video in your phone, tablet or laptop. You can get wide-angle view of your room either day or night. Also, you can zoom in and enhance an image or video for a closer look.
How to login to Nest Cam?
To access your Nest Cam from any remote location, Nest Cam login is required. You can login to the Nest Cam by using your smart phone having active Wi-Fi connection. Follow the steps to login to the Nest Cam:
1. First you have to mount your Nest Camera on the right place and switch on the camera.
3. Nest Cam login page appears in front of you, fill the login details i.e. your email address and password and Click ‘Login’.
4. After login, you will land to the Nest Cam configuration page.
5. Nest Cam login process is completed.
What to do if you don’t have an account for Nest Cam?
Here are steps you can follow if you don’t have account for Nest Cam login:
- Launch a web browser and enter login address home.nest.com or www.dropcam.com in the address bar of your browser.
- Click ‘Sign up’ option.
- Enter all the required information in given fields and click ‘Create account’.
- You have successfully created your account for Nest Cam login page.
For any query, you can contact our technical experts on our toll-free number. You can also share your suggestions and feedback with us.