Nest camera is the best when it comes to providing high security around your house and office. It provides the latest functions to make it easy to access and control. You will get benefits such as motion detection, high alerts, night vision, and many more. But sometimes, it also might get unresponsive and stuck. Then, the solution to that problem is to do the nest camera reset. We will know more about the reset process here.
Before you reset your Nest Camera
If you are having an issue with your Next Camera and you are unable to resolve it. You can try to do the nest camera reset. But you need to keep few things in mind before resetting your device. See the mentioned steps below.
- Before you get started with the reset process, you need to note down your Wi-Fi password and the name of the network. Once you will reset your device, it will no longer have the previous data.
- All the settings that you have made earlier, will get removed as well and you will go to the default version.
- If you want to have any subscriptions, do not do it before the reset otherwise it will get wasted.
- There is no option for backup in Nest Camera, so you must save all your images, activity zones, and video histories.
Reset your Nest Camera
If you have already checked the steps above then you are ready to do the reset. You need to follow the reset instructions for nest camera given below.
- To begin with the reset, you need to look for the reset button at the bottom.
- Then, plug in the power cord of your camera.
- Now, take a paper clip or something similar and press the reset button.
- The reset button is very small in size that’s why it is a bit difficult to press with hands only.
- You need to hold the button until the yellow light starts to blink.
- You can now release the button and then you will see the solid blue light.
- With that, your camera will go to offline mode and your account will no longer be on the Nest app.
- It is not very difficult to remove the account from your computer or mobile.
It is not very hard to do the setup and login to your Nest Camera. You can easily do it without any problem. But, you might get stuck with some of the common issues. Then, you have no other choice but to reset your device. You can follow the reset instructions for nest camera. It will restore your device to the factory default settings. If you have more queries or you want to know more about your Camera, you can get in touch with one of our experts via phone.