If you are looking for the best option for your home security, Next Camera is the best option for that. It comes all the smart technology that makes it easy to keep an eye on your children. You can access it anytime you want from your phone through the Nest app. All you have to do is download the app and get started with it. With a simple configuration, it has become easy to setup nest cam wifi. You can easily log in to it by QR scanning and proceed with the Nest camera setup wifi by using the steps given here.
Steps to know how to connect Nest camera to Wi-Fi
You do not have to get confused while connecting your Nest camera to the Wi-Fi network. You can check out the steps given below and do it easily. Before you get started with the process, you have to connect your camera to the Nest app. Then check the video streaming for the location you’ve chosen. You can do the Nest camera set up wifi easily, make sure to connect your camera to the app first.
- For the initial step, you have to turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and Also Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your phone and camera are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you have to download the app from the Play Store or Apple App Store.
- You have to open the app and create the account.
- Next, tap on the Add new on the home screen of the app.
- If you already have the Nest product you can tap on settings on the top right and then select Add product.
- Now, you have to scan the QR code and pick the location.
- Your app will ask for the Camera QR code or you can continue without scanning.
- Then, you have to enter the camera serial number and key instead of scanning.
- The next step will be to connect your camera to the Wi-Fi.
- For that, you have to plug your camera into the power source with the power adapter.
- When you see the light pulse blue that means it is getting ready to be connected.
- Now, the app will automatically scan the nearby Wi-Fi Networks, then you have to select the network.
- The next thing that you have to do is, check if the camera can stream the video with the app.
- Once you see the video, you are ready to install the camera.
- If you do not see the video that means the camera is too far from the Wi-Fi network.
These are the few simple steps to connect your Nest camera to the Wi-Fi. You can face a few problems while connecting your Nest camera. If you fail to scan the QR code or you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network or having Nest login issues, you can check the troubleshooting methods provided. If you are still having trouble with your Nest camera, you can get in touch with our technical experts on our toll-free number. They will be more than happy to help you.